What's new

Monkey Beach

akhdar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
this is a picture of monkey beach, in Penang Malaysia during my honeymoon :lovey:

for your CC

IMG_1156.JPG
 
"Honeymoon" sounds we might still say "Congratulations" to you? Did you get married only recently?

Very quiet place, by the look of it, I like the inclusion of that log of wood into your composition, but I get the feeling the horizon is slightly tilted and soon your photo will run dry, the water will leak out of it on the left ;) .

I am so curious now to see WHERE that boat was fastened, but ... the rope disappeares beyond the frame...
 
thanks LaFoto
I am married since 2 and a half years back, and I have a 1 year old son
that place is very nice, but all I remember from it the hot weather, well about your comment all of them are right, I have to edit the level of horizon, and my camera is 35mm so I can get much view

you can see much more pictures from my travels in my personal web gallery as in the signature bellow
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom