Espike TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 153 Reaction score 30 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #1 I was playing around with tethered capture earlier today and my dogs weren't being cooperative, so I grabbed these two love birds instead. Canon T2i 50mm 1.8 430EX II @ 1/60 f/4 ISO 400
I was playing around with tethered capture earlier today and my dogs weren't being cooperative, so I grabbed these two love birds instead. Canon T2i 50mm 1.8 430EX II @ 1/60 f/4 ISO 400
Espike TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 153 Reaction score 30 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Anybody got any C or maybe some C? Looking at it now (as opposed to near midnight) It looks a little under exposed to me. Thoughts?
Anybody got any C or maybe some C? Looking at it now (as opposed to near midnight) It looks a little under exposed to me. Thoughts?
Haya.H TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 308 Reaction score 40 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #3 its a picture of slippers. lol.. what are you expecting? Yeah it does seem a bit underexposed i suppose. They're cute slippers tho.
its a picture of slippers. lol.. what are you expecting? Yeah it does seem a bit underexposed i suppose. They're cute slippers tho.
Espike TPF Noob! Joined May 22, 2012 Messages 153 Reaction score 30 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah I was just playing around with the speedlight and really had nothing else to shoot.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Do I have issues if I'm searching through the galleries and I click on "Monkey Love"? Yep, "Monkey Love" perked my interest......lol
Do I have issues if I'm searching through the galleries and I click on "Monkey Love"? Yep, "Monkey Love" perked my interest......lol