Mono Lake

Visciom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mikeviscio.t83.net
These were taken in Mono Lake, California (near Yosemite) in the summer of 2005. The weird looking rocks are actually salt formations called Tuffa.

I really like #5...the reflection is perfect!!

Watch your horizons on some of these...there tilted.

What a great place!! Love that area.

well done
garrentee

Nice shots. Like the last one the most. Looks like it might be Navy Beach?

Mono Lake must be a beautiful place to go to!
These photos reflect it. I really like the wide angle view in Photo 1, though I also like the more close-up photos.
Other TPF members have been there and posted photos of Mono Lake before, which is how I came to see other photos of it before, but I have never seen it with my own eyes (see this_thread_by_abraxas or this_one_by_photogoddess or this_one_by_malachite - just to name three).

Wow! Beautiful photos. I really like the first and #4 I like the snow capped mountains in the background. :thumbup:

Again, thanks for the comments guys!

Mono Lake must be a beautiful place to go to!
These photos reflect it. I really like the wide angle view in Photo 1, though I also like the more close-up photos.
Other TPF members have been there and posted photos of Mono Lake before, which is how I came to see other photos of it before, but I have never seen it with my own eyes (see this_thread_by_abraxas or this_one_by_photogoddess or this_one_by_malachite - just to name three).

Wow, I really like abraxas's photos.

Most reactions

Back