Monsoon

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C appreciated.
600-5529.jpg

Those - wonderfully lit! - clouds do look like they carry a lot of rain to come! Cool to see how they crawl across the mountains, tentatively reaching out to the front ... the very shape of this cloud and its reaching beyond the frame gives this photo a lot of depth. I like it very much!

beautiful shot

Very nice, i cant say anything about the sharpness as it is too small for me to see really on this moniter, if i have to find something to criticise then for me it is a bit too symetic left to right i would have prefered some more reference in the for ground and more of either the sky or the ground to take the horizon up or down. But then i guess it would too similar to all the other composition by numbers shots :).

tim

Monsoons are incredible. Absolutely amazing. Great shot too. You really capture the "spirit," so to speak.

Nice capture, I can't find anything that I can see that could be wrong with it. I like it.

Awesome you caught that landscape before the clouds obscured the sun. We drove through a monsoon once on the way to Pheonix. Very freaky. I like it. :D

Thanks everyone! The Mogollon Rim is so impressive! About 20 minutes later there was probably the most incredible light show I have ever seen. Too bad I didn't try some long exposure shots and try to capture some of the action, but figured it was too dark. Live and learn I guess. A wonderful reason to go back and try again.

Beautiful light and nice clouds.

great shot abraxas, looks like she's still building at this point. i never get to see them from higher up, only from down here in the valley. very nice capture... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back