KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #2 Hey, Ken i have never seen you so colorful Much impressed; i thing the red tiny thing near the chair has to tell a story :thumbsup:
Hey, Ken i have never seen you so colorful Much impressed; i thing the red tiny thing near the chair has to tell a story :thumbsup:
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Frequency! Somehow I knew I would hear from you on this one. I'm pretty sure the thing on the ground is an ear plug, but don't know what its story might be.
Thanks Frequency! Somehow I knew I would hear from you on this one. I'm pretty sure the thing on the ground is an ear plug, but don't know what its story might be.
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #4 I thought it was an ear plug also, looks like what we wear at the shooting range! I love photos like this, that showcase a specific color. The reflection in the glass really sets it off.
I thought it was an ear plug also, looks like what we wear at the shooting range! I love photos like this, that showcase a specific color. The reflection in the glass really sets it off.
E EDL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 697 Reaction score 53 Location Western Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #5 Nice, I like this.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #6 Not sure if white edge is liked. After pondering, is not liked. Draws eyes away.
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #7 I like the shot, but I agree with Bitter about the white bricks on the left of the image.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 jowensphoto said: The reflection in the glass really sets it off. Click to expand... I agree. It sort of "closes the circle" on the red in the image. Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm still on the fence about the white bricks - I may end up cropping them.
jowensphoto said: The reflection in the glass really sets it off. Click to expand... I agree. It sort of "closes the circle" on the red in the image. Thanks for the comments everyone! I'm still on the fence about the white bricks - I may end up cropping them.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2012 #9 It may be because it is displayed on white. That can make a difference.
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2012 #10 So a simple crop would take the white out leaving black on the edge instead. Great idea Bitter.