What's new

Moon Base Alpha

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
3,168
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just having some fun with the Brighton I360.

DSCF0738s.webp
 
Cool!!! I like this, well done!

This could be in a gallery rather than just for fun.

I think I'd print it (or have a print done).
 
Cool shot
 
Cool!!! I like this, well done!

This could be in a gallery rather than just for fun.

I think I'd print it (or have a print done).

Thank you Sharon, think I might well print it up.
 
I have been up in that..............:)

Thanks Jeff, my Mother and I went on it a couple of years ago on a bright sunny day, great to see for all those miles too.
 
Good image, like the contrasting dark background effect.

Have the locals stopped throwing their dentures out of their bath-chairs in horror at this tower yet?
 
Good image, like the contrasting dark background effect.

Have the locals stopped throwing their dentures out of their bath-chairs in horror at this tower yet?

Thank you, some folk still hate it and say it was a waste of money but I love it and think it`s good for the tourist trade.
 
Well, when you get shots like this it was worth every penny. :) Excellent shot Dave!
 
Well, when you get shots like this it was worth every penny. :) Excellent shot Dave!

Thank you Jeff, I love taking shots of the I360.
 
Really like this one and the processing..
 
Really like this one and the processing..

Thank you, it will be getting printed and framed as I really like it too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: D7K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom