What's new

Moon Cat

urahara

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
159
Reaction score
45
Location
Greece
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My Ghost and the Moon


Moon Cat by jckars, on Flickr

Playing around with photos of mine. First time I attempt something like this.. so any critique and suggestions welcomed.
 
Interesting idea but moon is so large that cat seems to be looking past it.
$10997203604_782088bf2a_blll.webp
 
thnx for the suggestion..
I'm thinking now somewhere in the middle.. I wanted to exaggerate with the moon, but maybe I went too far :)
 
Well it's hard to get the cat stay in a similar pose...
If I get a better one in the future I'll make a new attempt.

When you say "not such strict profile", do you have an other pose in mind that would blend better with the idea?

The new one replaced the previous.. I'm not sure whether it would change in the first post, so I'm giving it again..

Moon Cat by jckars, on Flickr
 
a picture where the head is slightly turned away, to seem as if it is looking off into the distance, would be better - and don't clip any feet.
 
Hmmm... I'll try to get that photo.
Regarding the clipping, you're right. He was stepping on something I was trying to hide. I got the cat a little higher, so the leg isn't clipped, and I brushed the mask a bit to hide what was in his lower leg. Thnx :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom