What's new

moon jelly

freeze3kgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aurelia aurita


or moon jellyfish at shedd aquarium in chi-town
iso 3200
f 1.8
1/640
50mm


4758559748_7a05d96c61_b.jpg
 
cool photo. Looks like you were right in the water with them!
 
thanks.. it was super dark in there which was nice for the no reflection off the glass and the lighting in the tank was super :D
 
very cool, took my first aquarium photo at t-rex in Kansas city. Nice shot.
 
nice. I like it alot. What aquarium was this by the way?
 
The lighting at the local aquarium sucks, so I'm looking forward to scoping out aquariums after I finish my 1000 mile move.

Cool shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom