What's new

Moon Light Long Exposure ..

The white glow makes it complete.....a different interpretation of Nature
Regards :D
 
I like, it. Although it's clear that it isn't a normal day shoot you start wondering at what time it was taken (if you wouldn't have told us). Great shot!
 
I like, it. Although it's clear that it isn't a normal day shoot you start wondering at what time it was taken (if you wouldn't have told us). Great shot!

thanks aloot those kind words :D
best regards
hussain
 
It looks kind of noisey on my screen, not horrible but not as crisp as a long exposure would be. I do like it though and it's possible that it's from cloud movement or something I did notice some trails. Maybe the ISO was high but at 5 minutes I would think iso 100 would be fine.
 
thaanks aloot for ur opinion

i kind of agree with you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom