C CRZY BMW TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2009 #1 I took this with my Canon Rebel XS and used a Schmidt Cassegrain 8inch Telescope as the lens... It is about 10 photos stitched together: And this one which was 3 photos: Last edited: May 19, 2009
I took this with my Canon Rebel XS and used a Schmidt Cassegrain 8inch Telescope as the lens... It is about 10 photos stitched together: And this one which was 3 photos:
dascrow2 1 TPF Tech Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 343 Reaction score 96 Location Austin, TX May 9, 2009 Admin 🛠️ #2 wow! Great photo!
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #3 Beautiful stitch job on #1. Nice.
J jvw2941 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 16, 2009 #4 that's cool
R RinconPhoto TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 56 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2009 #5 That is awesome and its so detailed .... Nice job ,
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2009 #6 Very nice. What did you use to stitch them with?
freeflydive TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location VA, but currently deployed to Iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2009 #7 Amazing....blows my photos of the moom out this world (pun not intended)! Cheers, Majdi
M margoc TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location savannah GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2009 #8 Mine are with a canon sx10is. I have one moon fuller than the other, I had heard that the full moon pic will not have crator details and I think they were right. I could not get that any clearer. This is the first moon shot I did,
Mine are with a canon sx10is. I have one moon fuller than the other, I had heard that the full moon pic will not have crator details and I think they were right. I could not get that any clearer. This is the first moon shot I did,
L lilyjul96 TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2009 #9 Very nice, it looks like a photo from a magazine. *Two thumbs up*
Kethaneni TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location South riding,VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 18, 2009 #10 Great pics! Can you please explain how you used a telescope as a lens? Would love to try it.
decaphotography TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Location Readsboro, VT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2009 #11 WOW! you did a great job stitching the first one. It's impressive!
C CRZY BMW TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Kethaneni said: Great pics! Can you please explain how you used a telescope as a lens? Would love to try it. Click to expand... I have two ways: Tele-extender and Hyperion Lens Adaptor And just for fun, with my point and shoot...
Kethaneni said: Great pics! Can you please explain how you used a telescope as a lens? Would love to try it. Click to expand... I have two ways: Tele-extender and Hyperion Lens Adaptor And just for fun, with my point and shoot...
C CRZY BMW TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 TwoRails said: Very nice. What did you use to stitch them with? Click to expand... Adobe Photoshop CS, but have since upgraded to CS3
TwoRails said: Very nice. What did you use to stitch them with? Click to expand... Adobe Photoshop CS, but have since upgraded to CS3
W WhineAndDine TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 94 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2009 #14 freaking sweeeeeet! your setup is insane! see if you can get a shot of the shuttle docked with hubble before they leave!
freaking sweeeeeet! your setup is insane! see if you can get a shot of the shuttle docked with hubble before they leave!
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2009 #15 WhineAndDine said: freaking sweeeeeet! your setup is insane! see if you can get a shot of the shuttle docked with hubble before they leave! Click to expand... That would be cool if one could do it...I'm assuming you can...
WhineAndDine said: freaking sweeeeeet! your setup is insane! see if you can get a shot of the shuttle docked with hubble before they leave! Click to expand... That would be cool if one could do it...I'm assuming you can...