Moon Shadows

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The birds are not sharp. Does that make them distracting? I have the exact same shot without them but I feel like there's too much empty space. When I saw them coming I tried to get them in but I guess there wasn't quite enough light.

56378029-L.jpg

i dont think the birds are distracting...i think it's a great shot with the birds but if they were sharper it would make it better, but the shot is excellent!!! i also like that the birds are in symmetry with each other!! great shot!! :thumbup:

This scene has a soothing feel to it. I like it very much. :)

BTW: I'm sure you already know this, but I'll offer it anyway. You could just "lasso" the birds and selectively sharpen them without altering the rest of the picture.

It's a beautiful shot - very soothing, I agree. The angle of the birds in flight is just too lovely and natural to ever be considered distracting in the shot. Love it!! :)

Nice one ....i dont mind the birds......not sure about trying to sharpen them, might make them look a bit cut 'n' paste. Just leave it woody its cool :thumbup:

I find this amazing as it is, and to my mind the birds add to the photo, make it more unique than just a photo of the sunlit mountains and the moon in a still somewhat bright sky would have been. And I don't mind they are blurred, since they are MOVING. If they didn't, they'd fall off. Who can want that ;).
Photos of the moon ... I LOVE them! Almost as much as if they were green ...
6.gif
;)

great shot, woodsac.... i love the whole feel to it... the birds make it, gives your eye more depth...you can see the "space" with them flying thru...

the color of the mountian/hill is just awesome.....

and the lay of the clouds makes this look like it was painted..

I'm a BIG fan of motion and blurs and I think the birds slightly out of focus brings the shot to life and shows you they are really flying. The fact you can tell they are birds is all you need for this shot. Even if you had 100% focus on them, they would still be dark objects in the sky. The blur makes the shot and the moon is awesome too. I love the comp on this. Nice work!

Most reactions

Back