What's new

Moon

sanchez_a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
State College
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thoughts minus the twig in the middle of the frame? lol

105umnk.png
 
Why is the flash on? I think the tree branches are distracting.. Other than that well done..
 
Really nice we'll done :)

thank you

Why is the flash on? I think the tree branches are distracting.. Other than that well done..

there is no flash, this was taken on my porch so that's where the light was coming from. I really do wish I could have eliminated the branches but if i moved any further right the moon wouldn't be visible. I may give it another shot tonight or tomorrow though. Appreciate the feedback!
 
Sanchoo, this is cool; liked it; but as Samerr has already mentioned, that diagonal branch needs be removed
Regards :D
 
See, you call this post "moon", but it isn't much about the moon, mostly about your apartment complex.

Try again this evening. Zoom in on the moon. Zoom right past the branches.
 
I saw the "same" moon earlier. Very nice.

You can zoom in on the moon, possibly include the branches in your composition and avoid the housing complex.
 
I agree with designer, the moon does not stand out as the subject to me.
 
Work on naming conventions, got it. Unfortunately my buddies has the tripod and he won't be back for a while :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom