moonlighting other forums

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just outta curiosity, how many you kids post in other forums besides the the photo forum?

chase said:
bluskull.jpg
aLwAYs ReMEMbeR, cHaSe iS wAtChInG yOU!

Luminosity said:
At first glance , I thought your location read : 'Mount the photoforumic gods ' :lol:

Leg humpers READY !

oh nawty lumi, i think cHASe would approve of your message! :LOL:

You're referring only to other photo forums that we may not frequent if we don't want to feel the wrath of this forum's Powers To Be, right?

You can't mean any other fora, like on education, special education and such? (For I have been member to one of those for 2 1/2 years longer than this one... :blulsh2:)

Photo forums?
I just joined one and I recognise a few names there. I mod two sections of another (a forum were we set a challenge every two weeks and one were we edit peoples photos). And I post on Artemis'.
So four photo forums in total, including this one.

I post on the AGF (Acoustic Guitar Forum) also...... it's my "other hobby"
Of course if you ask the people over there they would say Photography is my "other hobby" :wink:

I'm newish here but in the past and once in a while I post to Anandtech. So I guess I'm cheating on them with you guys!

I belong to some parenting forums, joined when I was pregnant with my oldest son....so going on 6 years now :shock:

I am a member of Fred Miranda but don't post there, just look at their lighting and wedding sections.

AlisonS said:
I am a member of Fred Miranda but don't post there, just look at their lighting and wedding sections.
Same here. I created an account ages ago but I'm too scared to post there. :oops:

Most reactions

Back