kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #1 Thanks for looking.
photocat TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Location Akron, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #2 Good shot! Appropriately, I have captured the moon this evening too. Check out my post to complete your day! http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130927 enjoy! Cat -
Good shot! Appropriately, I have captured the moon this evening too. Check out my post to complete your day! http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130927 enjoy! Cat -
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2008 #3 great shot and great capture
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Love it! Now you have taken the kind of photo I have always WANTED to take but never got round to. The big, red, just-risen moon... I think I'm envious now :meh: ...
Love it! Now you have taken the kind of photo I have always WANTED to take but never got round to. The big, red, just-risen moon... I think I'm envious now :meh: ...
T twoshoes TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Jul 17, 2008 #5 I really like the minimalist style of this photo. Great work.
mmcduffie1 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2008 Messages 391 Reaction score 0 Location Tifton, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #6 i love the colors
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thank you all for your comments.
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2008 #8 Nice K. I usually like a little more foreground in this style shot, but this one works for me. The color of the sky and moon are great.
Nice K. I usually like a little more foreground in this style shot, but this one works for me. The color of the sky and moon are great.