What's new

Mooring...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dear Friends

submitted for your quality evaluations :coffee:


5169948208_c3a0db8653_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169344937_3fc79bb451_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169943556_d9a6e45dab_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169918458_3a9ab2ae7f_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169917144_7f15baeafb_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169906688_e568fa8048_z.jpg

:)
:)
5169400601_8928383fe4_z.jpg


Regards :hi:


:wav::wav::wav::wav:
 
Last edited:
Photo 6 strikes me as one that is a great success! (To my mind, that is...!)
 
Photo 6 strikes me as one that is a great success! (To my mind, that is...!)



+1

The rest are not as strong as number six is.
 
Yes! agree on NO Six..
the light and reflection are great and nice feeling out of it in B&W

Well Done :3
 
Thank you Lofato

Thank you D-B-J

Thank you starcluster

what you mentioned is exactly what i was thinking about those image; i also was feeling that the rest of images are not compelling

Regards to you all :)
 
Nice pics! (:
I seem to like #5 the most, #6 is great also.
 
I like the 2nd one - Why? I like colors like this, I'd like to see it zoomed in.

I like the 3rd one - Why? I like the color of the boat and the hints of same color in the trees and I think it a pretty photo.

I like the B&W - I would like to see the boat in the lower 3rd though.

And I like the last one too but not more than the others. Its a nice shot as the others are too.
 
Thank you Deepest sleep

Thank you Georgiegirl

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom