more animals

ferny, the last one is called,a south american coati funny looking creature are'nt they
ou can say that again. It looks like a kid has made iffrom one of those card games you can get. You know the ones where people or animals are split into three and you can match them up of create you own?

ferny said:
ou can say that again. It looks like a kid has made iffrom one of those card games you can get. You know the ones where people or animals are split into three and you can match them up of create you own?
haha! yes i know what you mean ferny, like it's a made up animal :lol:
ihaveaquestion, thanks a lot.

I love the Prezwalski's Horse! (that is what it is right?) I like how the flowers look in the photo,

hey thanks guys!
lensmeister! haha your mother in law and mine too in there, they might know each other :lol:

forgottenskies! hey i'm impressed it is a przewalski's horse i did'nt know that before i seen it.

They are super pictures !! I happen to be going to Chester Zoo myself tomorrow so these pics are really encouraging !!! :) I love the bird !!! Makes me laugh that expression. :mrgreen: But i do love the detail in those photos. What camera did you use?

Wirral Bagpuss said:
They are super pictures !! I happen to be going to Chester Zoo myself tomorrow so these pics are really encouraging !!! :) I love the bird !!! Makes me laugh that expression. :mrgreen: But i do love the detail in those photos. What camera did you use?
I'm sure you'll have a great day at chester zoo tomorrow, can't wait to see your pics(being presumptious your going to take some) of course! ;) i used a sony dsc f828 i've only had it about three weeks,i'm still getting used to it. have a nice day tomorrow, thanks mate.

dalebe said:
hey thanks guys!
lensmeister! haha your mother in law and mine too in there, they might know each other :lol:

forgottenskies! hey i'm impressed it is a przewalski's horse i did'nt know that before i seen it.

My high school art teacher loved horses, and she had pictures of some that looked like those from a trip she took to eurpoe. Her BF was a profesional photographer. Awesome pic just the same. Arent they soo cute?

Most reactions

Back