more animals

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here's a few more shots from my recent zoo visit, hope you enjoy them.

natureandanimals031.jpg

natureandanimals092.jpg

natureandanimals108.jpg

natureandanimals013.jpg

natureandanimals126.jpg

great shots, nicely done. My favorites are the first and third.

rinos are cool - nice pics - and my four year old wants to buy that horse - do you think they'll take 74 cents for it? that's all she's got...

Great shots. All of these are excelllent. Nice work.!!!!

I think that I want horse too! Then I wouldn't have to cut the lawn!
All of those shots are wonderful! Nice work!

I like it when animals look straight into the camera :).
Therefore I like that ostrich (?), a pity it didn't get any closer. They have such funny expressions.
And the orang-utan, of course! The "Man From The Woods".

Actually, these once again show me that I need to go to a zoo any time soon now!
Must travel into Hamburg one fine day, all on my own, and try to "do" zoo and the old cemetery there....... I wonder when?

Thanks for sharing. They're all nice. But I have to ask, what is that in the last one? :scratch:

Actually, these once again show me that I need to go to a zoo any time soon now!
You're not the only one. I've got a couple near me and we used to have season tickets to one of them. So I could go there for free as much as I wanted during the year. Wish I had it now, and a car.

why the h*** there's no zoo in the nearby?!?!?

Nice shots Dalebe, which Zoo is this, I have memories of Chester Zoo when I was a kid - well, I remember a polar bear and a great day out, but it was a long time ago.

Like the Rhino shot, maybe try giving it a bit more contrast to get the rough leather to stand out a bit more

thanks everyone for your great comments.
LRJ & lizheaemma, you could probably get one of those horses for free if you were to travel to mongolia, they run wild there.
ferny, the last one is called,a south american coati funny looking creature are'nt they :)
tempra, it is chester zoo this is the first visit i had since i was a kid, so much has changed. :D thanks again.

As it happens i do have a closer shot of the ostrich, your right about the expressions, they have a great looking face don't they? hope you like it :)

natureandanimals112.jpg

Hey! Good. A photo just for me :D
Thanks a lot!
Very clear, this one! Very.

Most reactions

Back