More baby love

LCLimages

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I absolutely love babies. If I ever get established enough to specialize in one specific thing, it will be babies, but it may be tough to narrow my field in this very small market I'm in.

I did this little boy's newborn pictures and now he's 6 months. I've been wearing out this backdrop while running my 4th of July special the last couple weeks :lol:

The little tie and pants were made by a company in Kansas City that I partner with and we cross promote each other.

14352371320_4cbc0f7843_c.jpg

2. Look at him showcasing and trying to sell that tie! :lol: Helpful little assistant.
14352402509_b3acc79871_c.jpg

14352402249_b2fdfb3b66_c.jpg

And I made this for the family.

14543650665_f54141ebf5_c.jpg

I absolutely love babies. If I ever get established enough to specialize in one specific thing, it will be babies, but it may be tough to narrow my field in this very small market I'm in.

I did this little boy's newborn pictures and now he's 6 months. I've been wearing out this backdrop while running my 4th of July special the last couple weeks :lol:

The little tie and pants were made by a company in Kansas City that I partner with and we cross promote each other.

2. Look at him showcasing and trying to sell that tie! :lol: Helpful little assistant.

And I made this for the family.

Love them....number 3 us the sticlker for me. the white throw in front of him is distracting

Most reactions

Back