more baby pics!

AWe Gee guys....thanks!
I do admit I have really busted my a$$ this past year learning all I could! Ive bought books that come highly recommended...and read them over and over until they are committed to memory. I come to sites like this to learn from all of you as well! I study techniques that I see here...some of you are FABULOUS photogs too!!! I just sit here and say...man Id like a lens that can do that, and dang s/he has a great eye! I have a lot of you in here that I look up to, so hope you all keep up the great work!

:heart: Hi shelley, meeeeeeee again!!! I have sooooooooo much to ask you but really don't want to annoy the pants off you. I am definitely a big Question Asker.... and without inflating your head too much! :.) xxx, I look to you as someone i would want answers from:hail: . So i will include a few questions which you can either answer or ignore if you've had enough of this annoying aussie noob! xx

Do you have a favourite lens?? Esp. wondering what you used for these shots... xx
What settings did you use?
What are the "highly recommended" books you've been learning from?

Oh i could ask all day, but really don't want you to hate my guts too much! xxx L & LOL xx Jemma:lovey:
Ps.. I tried adjusting my camera contrast & sharpness levels (thankyou!) and i think they look a little better? Posted a couple under "Black & white assistance please"....Would love your opinion xx

Do you have a favourite lens??
Actually my fave is my 70-200 1:4 L lens!

wondering what you used for these shots

I used mostly my 50mm 1:8 prime lens bust some I did with my kit lens too

What settings did you use?
Mostly between a 3.2-4.5 aperture setting
shutter speed ranged from 1/400-1/800

What are the "highly recommended" books you've been learning from?
Now THIS book will really come in handy for you!!.....
Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson...VERY good I learned a LOT from that! Another 2 that I recommend are Mastering Digital photography and Mastering Digital SLR photography by David D Busch. After reading those 3 you will know what areas are your strongest and weakest when it comes to knowledge and you can look up other books pertaining to your particular needs. Oh another book that no photog should ever be without....National Graphics digital photography's field guide!

Believe it or not some of the next books that I want to get are mastering B&W photography, I know I still have a lot to learn! Im gonna have to do a bbit of research on what books are good. You can always go to you local camera shops and ask the people that work there, Im sure they can recommend some good ones. Also if your camera shops have demo's...GO to them! I have been and Im learning a LOT!!! I missed todays though, hubby was out of town so nobody to watch my kids!
Feel free to ask any questions, if I can anser I will if I cant them Im sure someone else can!

Most reactions

Back