What's new

More Band Images - Have at me!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few more...

==1==
Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%201362.jpg


==2==
Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%201364.jpg


==3==
Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%201383.jpg


==4==
Wedding%20-%20Rachelle%20and%20Steven%20-%201385.jpg
 
Digging #2, you've captured her in action, singing with great emotion and I can almost hear the blues. The others are not as interesting to me.
 
1,2,3 look pretty good! The last one,showing just the back of the guy's head, in green rim-lighting??? Not even in the same league as those first three solid frames...just has zero appeal without a face.

Shot #1 is pretty solid...#2 is I think, very emotion-filled, and I LIKE the way the guitarist is looking at the lead singer and the guitar is "pointing" toward her. AND the way the photo shows that bokeh cluster of lights that are behind the mic...nice!!!!!!!!
 
I like photo 2 out of the first 3 as well. There's not enough variety in the first three to have them all in a set though. The fourth photo doesn't do anything for me, however. Just a guy with an instrument and his back turned to the camera. I'd be interested to see more, if you got a chance to move around.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Digging #2, you've captured her in action, singing with great emotion and I can almost hear the blues. The others are not as interesting to me.

1,2,3 look pretty good! The last one,showing just the back of the guy's head, in green rim-lighting??? Not even in the same league as those first three solid frames...just has zero appeal without a face.

Shot #1 is pretty solid...#2 is I think, very emotion-filled, and I LIKE the way the guitarist is looking at the lead singer and the guitar is "pointing" toward her. AND the way the photo shows that bokeh cluster of lights that are behind the mic...nice!!!!!!!!

I like photo 2 out of the first 3 as well. There's not enough variety in the first three to have them all in a set though. The fourth photo doesn't do anything for me, however. Just a guy with an instrument and his back turned to the camera. I'd be interested to see more, if you got a chance to move around.

#3: "Who's the dip$hit that's messing with the sound board?"

Thank you all for commenting, first.

Second, since many of you commented on the green back (chuckle), I'll respond to that here.

Yeah, you're right. I knew it was a weaker shot, but I was amused by it. I had a REALLY hard time getting a shot of this guy. I think it was because he was RIGHT next to a multi-colored spotlight thing and the camera just REALLY couldn't seem to make it work. I could have popped a flash, of course, but...

Third, I agree... not enough variety for them all to work, and you've all hit what I was wondering at, which is "which of these is 'the one'". I really wasn't sure. Sounds like #2 may be it,though I REALLY like how the spotlight behind her shows up as haze in the first one, so I'm so torn.

#3: "Who's the dip$hit that's messing with the sound board?"

Now we just need Manaheim's approval to make this photo a meme. ;)

APPROVED. :)
 
#1 and #3 are really enjoyed.... green color....may be that is good in stage.....

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Frequency said:
#1 and #3 are really enjoyed.... green color....may be that is good in stage.....

Regards :D

Haha... Thanks man.
 
Whilst I quite like number 3 for the singer's look and the way you've captured this, number 1 is THE shot, imo. For me, the lighting in number 1 is softer and more atmospheric; the feeling of being at a gig comes over really well in its warmth. Also, again for me, the green spot picked out on the guitarist and singer in number 2 is not as nice as the more neutral highlighting in number 1.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Fred Berg said:
Whilst I quite like number 3 for the singer's look and the way you've captured this, number 1 is THE shot, imo. For me, the lighting in number 1 is softer and more atmospheric; the feeling of being at a gig comes over really well in its warmth. Also, again for me, the green spot picked out on the guitarist and singer in number 2 is not as nice as the more neutral highlighting in number 1.

Thanks, Fred. Hm... You know I wonder what a bw would do with these... Somehow they don't feel like they need/want to be bw (like my other one of the bass player lady), but...

Thank you both for your comments. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom