Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments are very welcome! :)

View attachment 7576

View attachment 7577

$starlinig_DSC1588_hf.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! 66 views.. and no comments! Are they that bad?

No they aren't bad!! #1 is my favorite of the three. What lens do you use for these?

Oh, yeah, Charlie, you're really losing your touch.
Just kidding--these are awesome, as usual. I daresay those other 66 viewers were simply too stunned by the awesomeness to even know what to say! :lmao:

They're good bird shots, although the light was a little harsh. My only comment is that I liked each of them less when I scrolled all the way down. I think they all need to be cropped at the bottom, especially the blade of grass in the second and the bright stalks in the lower corners of the third.

Charlie, Just another outstanding set. Keep 'em coming. Picture #1 #2 are tied as my favorite. Great compositions. Simple, yet so effective. Picture #3 could use a little crop from the bottom, but I wouldn't touch the 1st two.

Oh, yeah, Charlie, you're really losing your touch.
Just kidding--these are awesome, as usual. I daresay those other 66 viewers were simply too stunned by the awesomeness to even know what to say! :lmao:

Sharon .... you are too sweet for words!

They're good bird shots, although the light was a little harsh. My only comment is that I liked each of them less when I scrolled all the way down. I think they all need to be cropped at the bottom, especially the blade of grass in the second and the bright stalks in the lower corners of the third.

Thanks.. I appreciate it!

Charlie, Just another outstanding set. Keep 'em coming. Picture #1 #2 are tied as my favorite. Great compositions. Simple, yet so effective. Picture #3 could use a little crop from the bottom, but I wouldn't touch the 1st two.

Thanks Joel... will have to see what I can do for that crop!

Something like this??

$starlinig_DSC158.jpg

I don't know if it's just me, but when pictures are cropped to this extent, the images just suffer from lack of quality. I mean, when I look at these they are cropped so tightly that the IQ suffers and the grain comes out because of the over sharpening.

I don't know if it's just me, but when pictures are cropped to this extent, the images just suffer from lack of quality. I mean, when I look at these they are cropped so tightly that the IQ suffers and the grain comes out because of the over sharpening.

It's just you! Trying to start trouble again, huh? I am officially requesting that you do not bother posting in any thread I open! I consider it harassment! :)

I have to agree. How much were they cropped? It's still possible to get bird shots where the subject doesn't fill the frame, more of a habitat shot. Or you have to work on your stalking/field technique to get closer.

Most reactions

Back