More Death Valley

craig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
craigblank.com
Got so much positive response from the first one that I could not resist. Again Let me know any and all thoughts

Corner. Rt 127 near Shoshone.
corneryp5.jpg

Delight Hotel. Shoshone.
delighthotelhi5.jpg

Greenwater Mine. Death Valley
greenwaterminenc4.jpg

Jeep Commercial. Death Valley
jeepcomercialwe4.jpg

Love & Bass

Nice photos but they seem a little flat. They need something in my opinion. Maybe more contrast or heavier saturation.

Thanks Sideburns. Not sure if HDR is a passing fad or the shape of the future. Looks good, but it is not the way I shoot.

Nice photos but they seem a little flat. They need something in my opinion. Maybe more contrast or heavier saturation.

Glad you mentioned that. I recently bought a new iMac 20". Not the totally new with the glossy screen, but the one before that. Also trying out an Adobe LightRoom only work flow. I think I should have exported these in Adobe 1998 as opposed to ProPhoto. At this point we are in the test stages. So I will keep experimenting.

Love & Bass

YES I like your comment on shooting. A friend of ours, a retired pro photographer, told me that when you shoot setup your picture, take it and enjoy it. He's a purist and he's given me the bug to be also. I don't like tweaking my photo's at all. I'm sure I miss alot but oh well.
Enjoy taking the pic's you want to take and if you enjoy them then that's all that counts.
I have so many pic's from Death Valley last year can't wait for this year.
Keep shooting and loving it.

Most reactions

Back