What's new

More Ducks

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
4
Location
Tacoma, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to take a walk around the park across the street this evening and found some more ducks. I'm going back when there's better light so I don't have to shoot at ISO 2500/3200

ISO 2500, F/2.8, 1/200,
4614466606_80c7490c79_b.jpg


ISO 2500, F/2.8, 1/125
4613849555_80ab29d5bf_b.jpg
 
the first one seems pretty noisy, however the second one looks good
 
It's weird. The first one is definitely more noisy than the other and the settings are almost identical. The more I look at them though the more I see the camera shake. I'm getting better at holding the 70-200 2.8 but not good enough I suppose lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom