more FDR memorial

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just wanted to share a few more shots of this memorial. i am incredibly lucky to be surrounded by such magnificent memorials and structures. seeing them first hand is paramount as i could NEVER show you the true beauty of any:

20839833-L.jpg

Roosevelt was pres during our depression years and the memorial reflects the era of his terms:

20839830-L.jpg

20839832-L.jpg

he was also pres during wwII. can you spot the message in this one:

20839835-L.jpg

oh well, thanks for looking yet again. i have many more of this one but i know most dont look when a thread has numerous images. maybe i'll post some later.

These are awesome; they have lots of character, and I love the coloring.

Fine photo's. I believe you should really start thinking about exhibiting your work on D.C. memorials at a location where tourists with loads of money gather.

Your lighting is awesome. I haven't been to these places, so i don't know if you made the light, if you waited for the light, or if some museum person decided to make good lighting. If it was you, which I actually assume it was, either from waiting, or creating, you are very talented.

wow these pictures are great, which museum was it you took the pictures of?

Cruzin said:
Fine photo's. I believe you should really start thinking about exhibiting your work on D.C. memorials at a location where tourists with loads of money gather.

Ditto here. The second shot is gorgeous.

ferny said:
Excellent work as always. The lighting is wonderful.

thanks ferny; haven't seen you around lately.

thanks everyone for your kind remarks.

vixenta, this is the FDR (president roosevelt) memorial in washington dc

Very nicly done and I agree with Cruzin your work is definatly worth selling.

Most reactions

Back