What's new

More Fogo Island Fishing Stages

camperbc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
20
Location
Fogo Island, Newfoundland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more fishing stages close to my home. (old sheds that were/are used for the processing and storage of the catch-of-the-day) All three captures are from the historic town of Tilting on Fogo Island.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here on the island; sunny and hot. I would have been back on the trails today, had I not fallen asleep yesterday in my hammock and gotten a SERIOUS sunburn, OUCH. I think I will stay hidden in the shadows for a few more days! From now on, I will be taking all of my siestas indoors!

As usual, these are hand-held with my Sony Alpha, and old Minolta Maxuum 35-70mm f/4 lens.
Glen
Focus On Newfoundland : about my photography:

DSC02069a1000pix.jpg



DSC02072a700pix.jpg



DSC02065a700pix.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom