More food shots.....help me pick one

ayeshutters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was getting ready to eat my sandwich today and decided I needed to take a few shots first.......then i got this idea to add a beer.....then a magazine.......

The idea was to capture an image symbolizing a guy's perfect sunday afternoon.........a sandwich, a beer and some girls

Since the idea evolved from wanting to capture the sandwich, I wanted it to be the center piece and the beer and mag in the background

Anyways beer in mind that it was pretty spontaneous and I was freeking hungry!

I'd like to get some feedback on which one you guys like best and possibly rank your favorite 3 or LEAST favorite 3

Thanks

1) okay so the sa'mich aint the center piece in this one
IMG_2843.jpg

2)
IMG_2852.jpg

3)
IMG_2865.jpg

4)

IMG_2862.jpg

5)
IMG_2859.jpg

6)

IMG_2865.jpg

7)
IMG_2866.jpg

hmmm.....needs more color.

Beer? What do you mean beer? I don't see a beer in any of those pictures!! Flase advertising.....I'm dissapointed.:p

O'Doules......what's the point?

I'd give #5 as the most interesting composition, but the lighting is not the best.

The stereotypical idea of a man's Sunday afternoon is poorly explemplified IMO. There is much more to life than this.

Heidi's got a nice butt. I know a hot girl who has a hot twin sister named Heidi. My friend's ex fiance is a stripper and her stage name is Heidi. Heidi is a good name.

Thanks for the comments..........

Kundalini, yep there's more to life, it's more of a joke really.........it's supposed to symbolize what most young guys enjoy.......food, beer and babes.........but of course, as with all stereotypes it isn't always accurate...........and I honestly don't want to start a discussion on that

Also, I quit alcohol about a year ago, but I still enjoy the occasional O'douls just for the taste/carbs............ you see I'm a cyclist and sometimes after a 5hr ride I need all the carbs/calories I can get......... beer used to be one of my fav recovery drinks.........that bottle has prolly been in the fridge for about a month, I only opened it for this shot

zteq, I've never played with PS or modified any of my shots, I guess I could start.

Thanks

My bad. Didn't mean to come off as being stuffy. At one time I too was a young man.

I have always had a problem understanding "Lite" beers, much less non-alcohlic beers. Not meaning to make judgements, but I have a difficult time understanding substitutes when moderation is just as effective. My bike is packed up and haven't ridden in about two years, but I understand the need for carbs/calories.

O'Doules is not a beer lol

I think they need a bit more...artistic touch

Also, what is that on the sandwich...looks middle eastern

no worries kundalini.........I never "got" lite beers either.....................and I didn't quit drinking because I had a drinking problem or anything so "moderation" is not an option for me

guy, let's just agree to call it a "beer" for the purpose of this shoot (lol)

Anyway, can you give me a more definite idea of what you mean by "artistic touch".........I'm really new at this

The sandwich is just chopped beef, red peppers, green peppers and onions all pan fried on a toasted whole wheat slice..........pretty much another spontaneous idea

Thanks

Most reactions

Back