More from Copenhagen...

nice but imho it seems to me that you use a kind of "tone mapping" (or equivalent) effect .. I'd personally not use that much of it ...

They look good to me.....
sure, just a matter of taste from my side here ... also to be honest @thereyougo! uses a mega-expensive 4/3 sensor camera and he uses often so much postproces that it literally cramps the capability of his mega-good camera to product nice and clean images ..

if I had so great camera I'd love to squeeze from it what it could do the best - to produce a nice and clean and naturally looking images

sure, just a matter of taste from my side here ... also to be honest @thereyougo! uses a mega-expensive 4/3 sensor camera and he uses often so much postproces that it literally cramps the capability of his mega-good camera to product nice and clean images ..

if I had so great camera I'd love to squeeze from it what it could do the best - to produce a nice and clean and naturally looking images
What has the price of the camera have to do with anything? Sure let's go spend money and take record shots. Sounds boring to me. Fuji cameras are known for the vibrancy of the colours. I do far far less processing with the files than I did with my previous cameras.

-

These later two are very well to my liking!
thumbsup3.gif

Not boring at all. It goes the same way than with mekeup
on a pretty face… with good taste, unless for halloween!

Last edited:
I'll just say I like #1 best, those wispy clouds and colors won me over but they're all nice and sharp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back