What's new

more from DX

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
more from yesterday other posts are here and here

1 T-28 Fennec
ynpfr4.jpg


2 B-17 Sally-B
ynpfrh.jpg


3 P-51 and Spitfire
ynpfri.jpg


4 Spitfire
ynpfrx.jpg


5 P-51
ynpfrk.jpg



6 Grumman Hellcat

300mm + 2x extender. and people say a 2x degrades the image :lol:

ynpfrl.jpg


7
 
what an awesome series. I think you'd easily be my dad's favorite photographer.
 
Is that last one a Gruman F6F Hellcat? I can't see the front but this one really looks like a Hellcat, which is my second favorate aircraft of all time the P-38 Lightning being first. What is the name of the first one? Lovely picture of a B-17. There aren't many of those left :(.
 
thanks, the 1st shot is a T-28 Fennec and yep the last is a hellcat

and i've labelled the rest
 
cheers Eric, have to say I was a little bit happy when that shot loaded onto my PC
 
This one's my favorite series of the dx. Really well done!!
 
This one's my favorite series of the dx. Really well done!!

cheers mate, although I seem to like the 'skin care' thread for some reason ;-)
 
I just like the different 'kinds.'

I don't know a thing about planes but I enjoy watching histories and development stuff on TV. I don't remember a thing about them though after a couple days. It makes it so I can watch the reruns over and over.

Fer' instance, day before yesterday I watched a show about Dassault's (?) Mirage Fighters. I can't wait to forget it so I can watch it again.

Check it out- I'll come back and view this thread, maybe Friday or so, and like just as much as I do now. :)
 
:lol:
 
awesome.

the last one reminds me of a plane model my father built when I was very young and I admired it ;)
 
cheers
 
I love your air show pics. Great work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom