What's new

more from DX

That Hellcat shot has got to be your best ever.
I still think your 300mm is wasted on airshows tho'....:greenpbl:

well if thats the case I guess you better have it for your speedway photos then, or NOT :lol:

cheers everyone
 
The Hellcat shot is a jawdropper for sure. How the hell did you get such a close shot of it?

(Oh, yeah, the honking big lens that Hoppy is going to try to mug you for. Silly me).
 
awesome stuff...
Specially the last one on the 600mm and the P51+ Spitfire
 
The Hellcat shot is a jawdropper for sure. How the hell did you get such a close shot of it?

(Oh, yeah, the honking big lens that Hoppy is going to try to mug you for. Silly me).

that and a big tripod ;-) :lol:

awesome stuff...
Specially the last one on the 600mm and the P51+ Spitfire

cheers bud
 
I just like the different 'kinds.'

...

... and like it just as much as I do now. :)

I don't really remember seeing this before, but I agree with myself.

:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom