More Iphonagraphy

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a couple more I shot from my Iphone.. c&c is always welcome ;)

lrg-8-sky_finished_2_.JPG

lrg-7-river_finished_2_.JPG

Is it the sun or the rising moon in the first?
Whatever it is ... it looks as if the aliens had finally arrived at where you were at the time! You still around to read this? Or have they taken you for some extended tests?

Are you now no longer using your other camera any more at all? Has it become your spare camera? I PM you my address for the parcel then, OK ;) ;) ;) ?!?!?!

Is it the sun or the rising moon in the first?
Whatever it is ... it looks as if the aliens had finally arrived at where you were at the time! You still around to read this? Or have they taken you for some extended tests?

Hahaha.. it was the sun but with an Iphone, this is what it looked like.. Although, I don't remember about an hour of than morning.. :crazy:

Are you now no longer using your other camera any more at all? Has it become your spare camera? I PM you my address for the parcel then, OK ;) ;) ;) ?!?!?!

Oh, I still do but I get up before the sun rises and walk the dog by the river every morning and mostly I just don't want to drag out my gear although I have missed many wonderful shot :er:

Now that fall has come about, I am sure I will be putting the Iphone back in my pocket and shooting some better photos with my XTi :)

Most reactions

Back