What's new

More Laundry Fun

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2005
Messages
2,599
Reaction score
159
Location
Montreal, Canada
After "Bright Colors" I decided I might as well post the other pics i took tonight...

1.
Laundry1.jpg


2.
Laundry2.jpg


3.
Laundry7.jpg


4.
Laundry32.jpg
 
Joerocket said:
YES! love it! didnt think to ask if you took one that way, you must have been super bored. thanks for posting it.

-Joe
You have no idea how bored i was... But even if didn't take one that way, I'd still be bored enough to go to the laudry and reshoot.
Glad you like it :D
 
I like #3 the best in the original DOF. Great shots and I love the tones in the B&W
 
well looks like being board is a very good thing to be, i must try it some time, number 3 is by far my fave too.

tim
 
Alexandra,

Nice pics. I did the same shot back in July...it's the machine at my folks' apartment...they get to wash their clothes for less :D

Yours is in way better focus than mine, though :thumbup:

20050802203812_img_0495.jpg
 
tpe said:
well looks like being board is a very good thing to be, i must try it some time, number 3 is by far my fave too.

tim
thx!

...boredom can be extremly entertaining when you're bored enough.
 
Great shots! Love the light and button one!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom