What's new

More Laundry Fun

Fun series! What is it with photographers and laundrymats? We took a series similar last year. I like your play with the DOF.
 
Alexandra said:
thx!

...boredom can be extremly entertaining when you're bored enough.


I thought about it, but as Ferny would say, I couldn't be arsed to do the conversion :)
 
Great series, I really like #1 and 3. The selective coloring is a nice touch in the first.
 
the one you sent afterwards is awesome alex! should put some coins in there next time and shoot it, a little added detail:mrgreen:
 
thanks guys! :D

pursuer said:
The selective coloring is a nice touch in the first
Actually there's no selective coloring in it. If you look very hard, you can even notice the pinkish shine from the light :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom