MORE London Explosions!

What a terrible thingto have repeated, sorry londoners...our thoughts are with you.

on a side note, is it just me or is it everytime i hear about this bombing crap, i get more and more pissed off at the cowards that are perpetrating these horrific situations? I dont care if your bible says to bomb people from the shadows or not, in this country most of us prefer you stand up and fight like a man.

/rant

I don't think its as serious this time, althought still terrible all the same, but a number of small explosions I believe. One on a bus and 3 at tube stations. My boyfriend is in London and I wish he wasn't, eeek :(

Becky said:
I don't think its as serious this time, althought still terrible all the same, but a number of small explosions I believe. One on a bus and 3 at tube stations. My boyfriend is in London and I wish he wasn't, eeek :(

He'll be ok, they report no casualties or injuries :)

PEOPLE SUCK!!! I just wish the alien pod people would come and finish us ALL off. Long live the trees and the butterflies!!!

Im with MD though, they dont play fair do they?

MDowdey said:
What a terrible thingto have repeated, sorry londoners...our thoughts are with you.

on a side note, is it just me or is it everytime i hear about this bombing crap, i get more and more pissed off at the cowards that are perpetrating these horrific situations? I dont care if your bible says to bomb people from the shadows or not, in this country most of us prefer you stand up and fight like a man.

/rant

im with you there...those a**holes piss me off more and more with every f-ing bombing

i hope everyone in london is safe, and my thoughts and prayers are with you

Most reactions

Back