More MM Madness

A thread called "finder of facts and information" by a guy who goes by "Shaolin Wicca" ?

I think it's really ****ing hilarious.

i don't get it either :(

i too find it f******* hilarious

i'm feeling really stupid here... can someone explain this to me?

Maybe it's the Shaolin Wicca part. Maybe the religions contradict each other.

I'm feeling pretty stupid too. I dont really know anything about religions. Maybe someone else can explain

ok well this is how i interpreted it... Wicca is a kind of witchcraft founded on religious and magical beliefs and concepts... basically a very fictional kinda belief. Im not too sure about Shaolin other than its kinda saying 'the main' like Shaolin temple. So i guess its just to enhance the word Wicca?

Anyways so the joke being its ironic with his name being Shaolin Wicca that he should be the "finder of facts and information".

Told you it wasn't that funny :lol:... well unless the joke has a whole different meaning that i didnt pick up on. :p

that's kinda what i thought but i dismissed it as i couldn't see how it could be interpreted as even remotely humorous

max's comment, and the guy's avatar is what made me LOL

max's comment, and the guy's avatar is what made me LOL

Thank you! The guy's post, and the photos in his port were HILARIOUS. And I don't know a whole lot about shaolin or wiccan-ism (?) but I know enough to think it's funny that someone would take themselves seriously about combining them and basing their photography on it. If anyone here ever posted this in a gallery, I would get banned for not being able to contain myself.

Shaolin comes from my deep interest in and understanding of eastern philosophy. Wicca comes from my open mind to magic and the forces of nature. They are not as contradictory as you may think. If I wasn't the peaceful person I am, I may just get mean with you. Because I'm not, I'll leave you with your blissful ignorance. I ask that you no longer speak of me in such a way. It is rude and very unprofessional. Thank you.

Shaolin comes from my deep interest in and understanding of eastern philosophy. Wicca comes from my open mind to magic and the forces of nature. They are not as contradictory as you may think. If I wasn't the peaceful person I am, I may just get mean with you. Because I'm not, I'll leave you with your blissful ignorance. I ask that you no longer speak of me in such a way. It is rude and very unprofessional. Thank you.

Max, is this you being hilarious?

Max, is this you being hilarious?

Jesus Christ I wish. Even I'm not that good. You can't make something like that up. I believe it actually is Mr. Shaolin Wicca himself, who appears to be stalking me. *adds shaolin stalker to ignore list*

Most reactions

Back