What's new

More New York Impressions - Central Park

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Thank you all again. Would any of you know which of those buildings in Photo 5 is "The Dakota"? Would it be that small one with that bluish-green on the roof?
 
I really like all of them! my favourite are 5 and six.. i like the reflection in the water...
 
Great work here Corinna, I like them all, but I really like #3 and #5 :thumbsup:
 
wow! you had a great weather there! wonderful pictures! Especially I like the reflections in the water. And i think that the first portrait of Andreas is really amazing! You captured him in a great way - he seems to be relaxed... and the great light on his face :D.. half hidden in the shadow... it gives really... "lazy" (of course in positive aspect) feeling
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom