More Norway-waterfall-nature

Florian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,
These are (in my opinion) the best pics I took on our hiking tour, vere we vistited a big waterfall (here). Hope you'll like'em

Wanderung_Wasserflle_1.jpg

Wanderung_Wasserflle_2.jpg

Wanderung_Wasserflle_3.jpg

Wanderung_Wasserflle_4.jpg

I really, really, really like the first photo here with its wonderful colours and the clear, clear waters coming off those waterfalls.
But where is the photo with the red berries that you took especially for me?

Nice series, Florian!! 2 and 4 are my faves, but I like 'em all. What a beautiful spot.

Oooops. Now Florian has left for school and will only be back late this afternoon, and has never seen your question, Ravi.
He took all the pics in Norway with my little Canon Powershot A95, which is a compact digital camera with a fixed lens.

See here:
CanonA95.jpg

More beautiful shots of a beautiful spot. In that series, #6 really jumps out for me.

Wow, wonder Florian. Series 2 is also excellent. Especially the #6, Wonder how you did shoot the slope without being dangerously positioned on the slope itself, (ofcourse, assuming that you have been shooting with A95 which does not have much zoom). Anyhow, thanks for sharing and good luck for more wonderful photos.

@ravikran
All you need are good hiking boots ;). To be honest, this way was one of the harder ways in Norway, but the slope was besidde the way, it looks more dangerous than it was. Bot this way was the only way to some summer cottages! I don't want to spend my holidays in these, but there are maybe someone who want to carry their cases up the mountain...

Most reactions

Back