More of THE WORLD in my place (Taiwan)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So here I am going to present you a couple of photos of the Taiwanese Dance Group who, beside the Maori dancers from New Zealand (cf. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25974) and the dancers from Ile de la Réunion [east of Madagaskar] where among the most exotic dancers at the International Folklore Festival.

They only came to the stage at dusk and I was still struggling with my settings (I'm hopeless with regards to the technical aspect of photography... :roll: ), hence lighting problems, though others than those I encountered with the Maori dancers. But lighting problems all the same :er: . Well, that's me...

TAIWAN1_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

MOVEMENT_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

See what I mean? But I actually quite like this one and put it into the "Movement"-thread over in the Photo Themes ;).

TAIWAN_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

Here, the beautiful girls!

Of course, I had to be back for the parade yesterday morning, so I'd get some daytime photos of them, too. But, as you may know from the other thread, I forgot to reset the ISO... :( ... hmph.

TAIWAN1_beimUmzug.jpg

TAIWAN2_beimUmzug.jpg

TAIWAN_beimUmzug.jpg

Tomorrow I might feel like showing you the photos of the African dancers from La Réunion then... if you want me to, that is.

On Wednesday I shall know whether my photos on film will have come out, and maybe one among them will be good. I will never stop hoping for that...

Beautiful photos... I love cultural events and wish I could go to more. Unfortunately, with two very little ones, it's hard to go anywhere. :er:

My favs are the 1st, 3rd & 5th. I hope your other pics come out too :D

Yes, the action shot is cool! :)

nice work LaFoto, the action was caught well, especially in the second. :)

Thank you all for the comment.
Would you be interested in also seeing the dancers from Ile de la Réunion?

You're all so kind. The movement photo had to grow on me, but now I like it very much, too :).

I LOVE the second one! It is perfect imo!

You know, I think you should go out in difficult lighting situations more often! You come up with some great movement shots.

Love the movement shot. Love the one after that. And, love the second last one (but that is because it's full of beautiful women!). Nice work.

Oh, I love your town too. I heard it's also got a few good lookin shielas there!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back