More of THE WORLD in my place (Ile de la Réunion)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As in all my digital photos, you will find the lighting problems I encountered when I did the nighttime on-stage photos. For most of the time I tried to avoid using the on-camera flash. Tomorrow I will know what the prints look like ... always takes two days to get my films back... I am curious!

OK, here we go then:

REUNION1_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

REUNION2_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

And movement again:

MOVEMENT2_beimTrachtenfest.jpg

And on the following day I tried to get some more photos of the group during the parade, but actually they all went past sooooo quickly, it was hard to do any proper framing at all.

REUNION_beimUmzug.jpg

REUNION3_beimUmzug.jpg

REUNION2_beimUmzug.jpg

Oh lafoto these look like so much fun!
I especially love the third one. It's amazing!
The second and the fifth are also great. Awesome shots... and what fun!

Good shots Lafoto. 2 and 3 are my favourite. I like the air of confidence in the woman you caught in 2, and the motion in 3 looks great.

Thank you all.
I am happy with the second photo because her very beautiful face is so nicely outlined against the black sky. The colours may be a little off with the stage lights, but in that photo I don't mind it at all.

NIce shots LaFoto. My faves are 2 and 3

Great work LaFoto!!! I especially love the third one! The movement you captured is just perfect!

She IS beautiful, isn't she?
And well, I crept well up to the edge of the stage, and since I wasn't the only photographer making it to that vantage point, I felt quite safe, plus the largeness of my SLR always makes people believe I am a kind of professional, heehee. Little do they know :greenpbl:.

Today I got six of my seven films back (cf. the "Blooper" section on more info on those films) and there is one very scan-worthy pic of her among those photos, too. I'll put it up in time. (Actually, there are several quite nice ones among them which I could only achieve because the SLR accepts the 70-300mm lens and I can make use of the zoom. Only the darker it became, the nearer I had to get to the stage, else...

I love seeing different cultures and how they live... It's amazing how different everyone is around the world!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Most reactions

Back