CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Happiness is playing with a stone

Fun in water

Its all too much for this one

Playing with a stick

WNK said:
How cute! Were these guys at a zoo?

They were taken at The Cotswold Wildlife Park just north of Swindon

you can keep posting otter pics, i think they are some of the coolest critters around... and we don't get to see very many around here... :thumbup:

we have river otters here, naturally...and they are my favorite home boys to watch... most fun..and always up to mischief....
you can find their "slides" around rivers, where they actually slide down and make play grounds to play in..they are hilarious..and you captured their expressions wonderfully...you should see these little suckers in the wild...you can come up on them, if your quiet....and spend a couple hours laughing quietly... the clowns of nature...

your otters (well, the wildlife parks otters) are just the cutest things. please visit them often and share your findings. they are so full of life - they bring a smile to my face. great captures

aprilraven said:
we have river otters here, naturally...and they are my favorite home boys to watch... most fun..and always up to mischief....
you can find their "slides" around rivers, where they actually slide down and make play grounds to play in..they are hilarious..and you captured their expressions wonderfully...you should see these little suckers in the wild...you can come up on them, if your quiet....and spend a couple hours laughing quietly... the clowns of nature...

First of all, many thanks everyone for you comments.
Aprilraven, I could die a happy man if I could see Natures Clowns in the wild

once again, thanks everyone. I must try my hand at REAL wildlife photography one of these days

These are just adorable!! I just want to frame them and hang them in the kids bathroom because they are so cute!

Most reactions

Back