What's new

More Pentax SLR 110 Stuff

webestang6416

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
3,378
Reaction score
2,406
Location
St. Louis, MO. USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The used camera guy at work handed me a stunningly nice leather Samsonite brief case (that weirdly has my Mom's maiden name initials on it...BC). Inside are the items of a Pentax 110 SLR kit that he could not sell, he could only sell the camera with 18mm lens.....did not ask why. So I have an extra 24mm and 50mm, would love to find a 70mm tele.
Now I have a few things I do not have with my 110 kit. The filters and lens hoods are nice to have and that auto winder looks new, mine is missing the batt door.

ia3y45V.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom