More photos from Greece.

spartan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are 4 more photos from Greece, i willl upload even more within this thread later tomorrow.

Thankyou everyone for looking at my photos and i appreciate your comments.

a8qn.jpg

b5sq.jpg

c9gv.jpg

d9pl.jpg

the last one again wins for me :) I love mountain shots :)

The first one very much meets the image of Greece that one has in mind, if it weren't for the snow. I have always ever only seen photos of Greece in summer, I think, because that is the time when people travel there most, and that is the season that you will find depicted in the travel brochures, catalogues, guides. Therefore I much, much, much appreciate your different photos. Where were you, exactly? Where are these snow covered mountains that remind me so of Sierra Nevada in South Spain?

I really like the first shot. NIce work spartan

LaFoto said:
The first one very much meets the image of Greece that one has in mind, if it weren't for the snow. I have always ever only seen photos of Greece in summer, I think, because that is the time when people travel there most, and that is the season that you will find depicted in the travel brochures, catalogues, guides. Therefore I much, much, much appreciate your different photos. Where were you, exactly? Where are these snow covered mountains that remind me so of Sierra Nevada in South Spain?

These photos are from Sparta in Laconia in Southern Greece. This is the place i come from and that mountain is called Taygetus.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.

ah greece i have always wanted to go there. thanks for sharing the pics they are very nice.

oooooooh awesome shots. I'd love to visit greece someday, Its such a beautiful place, and the architecture *sighs* its my idea of the perfect place to visit (besides home..nz of course lol). You're so lucky to have been there. I can't wait to see more.

Most reactions

Back