new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg
new5.jpg

new6.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

thanx for looking....!!!!
:D

You are more likely to get C&C if you only post 2-3 pictures..

Most of these pictures are centered, and are very boring.

With picture 1 and 2, I think it would have been composed better if you left more room for them to swim into, instead having them right at the crop.

Few too many for c n c , i like 2 andthe lastone though. they all look pretty sharp, what camera and lens r u using?

hi guys i croped them as i think they look pretty cool like that but i c wot ur saying. im using a nikon D40 with an 18-55 lense. thanx again

yes i have a d40 too,took this one of a goose the other day, it was on another post. they kept chasing me off!
th_GooseBid.jpg

im not that brave to get that low when they are around lol

#1 - It's slightly underexposed. Image would be better if the goose were swimming into the frame instead of out of it. Colors are kinda dull and lifeless.

#2 - It's slightly underexposed. Image would be better if the swan were swimming into the frame instead of out of it. Colors are kinda dull and lifeless.

#3 - Too centered and it's slightly underexposed. Color saturation could be bumped up a bit.

#4 - Too centered and it's slightly underexposed. Color saturation could be bumped up a bit.

#5 - Too centered and it's slightly underexposed. Color saturation could be bumped up a bit.

#6 - Too centered and it's slightly underexposed. Color saturation could be bumped up a bit.

#7 - Too centered and it's slightly underexposed. Color saturation could be bumped up a bit.

my eye must be different as i think the waves look really cool but it wud also look good ur way i if you geth the angle right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back