What's new

more pics for c&c please

kamranh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
northridge ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
R1-21.jpg


R1-18.jpg


R1-16.jpg
 
All of these are harshly lit and have blown highlights. I'm guessing you were shooting around noon. When the lighting is like this, its almost impossible to get good looking shots.

Steve
 
I kind of like them... They have an interesting style. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but they look old.
 
Robert what do you mean they look old? the pics are 2 weeks old
 
I mean they're kind of soft, overcontrasty, and oversaturated. They look old. Sometimes that look works.
 
All three look a little too soft. On number one it looks like the focus point was somewhere between the two ducks. Also You might want to fill the frame with the main subjects a little more.
 
All three look a little too soft. On number one it looks like the focus point was somewhere between the two ducks. Also You might want to fill the frame with the main subjects a little more.

+1
 
mhrish I need to get a bigger zoom i used a 70-300mm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom