What's new

More pictures from that jerk with the fuji finepix C&C plz

reznap

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
2,410
Reaction score
64
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just trying to get a feel for what I'm doing. I like taking lots of shots since the majority of them are throw-aways. Here's a couple I'll share I suppose.

All of these taken without leaving the comfort of the house, opening a door maybe.. lazy huh.

#1 (12x zoom to get him.. think I should crop out some of the tree on right?)
squirrel1.jpg


#2 (itchy little guy)
squirrel4.jpg


#3 (underexposed to show the purty sky)
talltreebluesky.jpg


#4 (was not well thought out... I know)
yourhandinmine.jpg
 
I took about a minute in Photoscape (free download) to crop your shot & use the backlight tool to bring up the shadowed parts of your pic.


squirrelm.jpg



Don't be intimidated by the Nikon/Canon DSLR crowd, you can achieve great photos with other cameras as well.
 
Ron fixed the squirrel nicely for you, tho I think a little crop across the bottom would help some. What is your problem with the last one, the hands? I think it is the best of the bunch, and a very well composed, sensitive, intimate photo full of feeling and suggestions.
 
Ok, I definitely see the huge improvement in your edit over my original. I've been afraid to go heavy on the post processing. Here's an attempt I made mimicking your edit, Ron.

squirrel7.jpg


Thanks JSD for the comment on #4. I actually played with that one a bit too. Also I'm astonished at how different everything looks on my regular Acer LCD screen compared to a Samsung LCD.

I used a less-exposed shot (I usually shoot in bracketing) and edited a bit more to get more detail out of the highlights.

yourhandinmine3.jpg


Ron, I agree you don't need a Nikon/Canon as I've seen people take great pictures with all sorts of different gear... I still bought one like a sheep though.. :meh:

Thanks for looking everyone.
 
yourhandinmine.jpg



I like this original photo of the hands very much
 
Hands down on the hands!

I have a FujiFinePix in my arsenal also. Very handy camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom