more pool pictures c and c again please

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well here is some more pool shots these were taken at night as opposed to todays shots....tried taking peoples critiques into consideration hey i got the table to fit...kinda
3117402368_b359ddfd79.jpg

3117401816_5117b1d70a.jpg

3117401602_10a50c2474.jpg

3116574437_bd478fd560.jpg

Seems to be some WB out of whack. Is the cover really that sickly of a color?

The last is a cool attempt. I think if the cue ball had careened off the 14 (gawd it's been a while, but the green striped ball) it would give another line. As is, the cue ball is just speeding to nowhere.

You may also want to consider using some tissue paper (not the kind you wipe your butt with... gift wrapping stuff) over the table light to diffuse the light some. This would help reduce the intensity of the catch lights on the balls. Also, you may try this type of shot mainly on the table top or more from a corner pocket angle of view. The full-on end shot has a lot of dark shadows and pretty much stops the viewer in their tracks........ then sees the action.

Just my 2¢.

I like #3. The moving cue/ball shot is pretty cool.

haha yes the cover is that sickly....its just an awful color....hmmm ok i like the diffuse the light idea should have thought of that....i did the from the side thing and others asked for a shole table shot so that was my attempt....look at my other post something like pool playing c and c please.....

Most reactions

Back