What's new

More practicing with my camera! C&C??

ericz83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Location
Clarksburg, WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out on another road trip and took some pictures. Nothing too fantastic this time, But had fun driving my Juke: $the juke 2_1.webp​


As always, C&C always welcome... Some I just shared because I thought there was something cool in them, not necessarily think they are great photos. (1) I do like the turtle, though! Thought that turned out good.

Here are a couple of the shots:
1.$eagle.webp
2.$flower.webp
3. $turtle.webp
4. $woods.webp​
 
I'm not really sure why, but I like the flower photo!
 
The turtle's eyes seem so red! I like that and the flower one.
 
The eye was not photoshopped at all either - actually i used it to save it as a JPG, because I thought I might want to edit the picture some - and then realized, nothing needed done with it!

Flower isn't as sharp as I would have liked, but I think its OK for using kit lens, hand hold, on a windy day! :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice comments!
 
I liked the car, the flower and the turtle; the scenery needs brighten up :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom