What's new

More print scans (6 Pics)

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
15
Location
Central IL
A few scans of prints that I've been working on for class. All straight from my crappy scanner. Only cropped and resized. Are these any good? C'mon, hit me! Thanks for looking:sexywink:


1
The King
TheKing.jpg



2
The Break
theBreak.jpg



3
Cafe
cafe.jpg



4
Danielle
Danielle2006.jpg



5
Train Cars
traincars.jpg



6
Stair
stair.jpg
 
I like the whole series...good job!
Like the detail you caught in #1 :)
 
With the woman smoking- she allowed you to take her photo? I mean you take photos of strangers all the time but you are from a distance. This one you seem someone close?

Looks great btw! I like the steps and the train tracks!
 
I love #4, something about the expression on her face and that fact that he's smoking, like the "anti" of the perfect photograph, if that makes any sense. Wonderful series.
 
These are all very good, great sepia tones and well positioned shots :thumbup:
 
^Nope. I used a tripod.

Thank you again everyone for the nice comments! Hopefully my teacher will agree................
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom