What's new

More Rectangles

I like this one more

This is obscenely beautiful in BW with a red filter simulated.

Thanks Lew. I did exactly that earlier, but decided to post the color instead.
I'll put up the BW later.
 
I like this one more

This is obscenely beautiful in BW with a red filter simulated.

Thanks Lew. I did exactly that earlier, but decided to post the color instead.
I'll put up the BW later.

I hesitate to question the taste of someone from Boston but the B&W is just superb and the color is just a good composition.
 
I like this one more

This is obscenely beautiful in BW with a red filter simulated.

Thanks Lew. I did exactly that earlier, but decided to post the color instead.
I'll put up the BW later.



I hesitate to question the taste of someone from Boston but the B&W is just superb and the color is just a good composition.

What's wrong with composition? ;)

p921159521-5.jpg
 
Liked how this one came out as well. Went straight to B&W this time ...

p87711145-6.jpg
 
Thanks Lew. I did exactly that earlier, but decided to post the color instead.
I'll put up the BW later.



I hesitate to question the taste of someone from Boston but the B&W is just superb and the color is just a good composition.

What's wrong with composition? ;)

p921159521-5.jpg

Both color and BW are good.

But the BW emphasizes the shape and texture better. The blue sky pulled the eye away a bit in the color, but that is not an issue here. BW for me!
 
Thanks again!

I'll try that crop Majeed. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom