More rural stuff

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are the Inglis grain elevators, a National Historic Site here in Canada. This is the only row of five grain elevators still standing in the country. The elevators were given a fresh new look a few years ago, as they were aging fast and also were in danger of collapsing.

3. A clipboard in the agent's office

Unfortunately, I had left the ISOs at 400 or something, which explains the noise :(

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I like #1 and #4 (especially #4) a great deal. The noise isn't at all objectionable.

Thanks, Ian. You're right about the noise... but it could've been avoided... Outside, lots of light...

Somehow I missed these. I love #1 & 4!! I like #3, too, but I think the map on the right kind of detracts from the old tablet on the clipboard. Neat series.

Very nice series. My favorite is #1. We have a couple of elevators down the highway, but never seem to have enough time to stop.

i can see the noise easily in 1, 2 and 5. do you have photoshop? you can reduce noise with photoshop quite well, and i'm sure you know there are lots of other programs for noise reduction. the contrast looks a tiny bit too high in most of the sky shots also. but - the colors are great, and overall very nice shots :)

i can see the noise easily in 1, 2 and 5. do you have photoshop? you can reduce noise with photoshop quite well, and i'm sure you know there are lots of other programs for noise reduction. the contrast looks a tiny bit too high in most of the sky shots also. but - the colors are great, and overall very nice shots :)
I use Elements 5 and also have a couple noise-reduction programs. However, I've decided that the resulting degradation in image quality is not worth the effort (in general, not just with these). Regarding the high contrast. you may have a point and I'll keep it in mind for future post-processing.

Thanks for your feedback and kind words, hungry0ne, much appreciated.

I like them all, they're all beautiful, nice editing you've done on all of them, hmm I don't think you've over processed the sky, I like them as they are right now.

Most reactions

Back