more scottish panoramas

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a couple more from Scotland

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES ( large files )

CORPACH

FORT WILLIAM

100% crop of above
y4x0ww.jpg

TRISLAIG

100% crop of above
y4x0w0.jpg

mentos_007 said:
ohhh jeeeeezzz amazing!

thank you:blushing: They make me want to go there again REAL soon

I forgot to say the 100% crop shots are compressed JPGs

these are great!! all are amazing :thumbup:

scoob said:
these are great!! all are amazing :thumbup:

cheers mucca

Great shots !!!!
Make me want to go back to Scotland too... I lived in a small town on the east coast for several years in the late 70's... beautiful country with beautiful people...

Raymond J Barlow said:
awesome, love the first shot, is that about a 180 deg view? sure hope you post more, and opening them up to higher res is too cool.

near enough, I think its just under 180

These make me wish I know how to do this stitching. But I don't and therefore have to ask others to do it for me... :roll:
These are great! And even the crops still show so much detail. How many photos make the first pano?

LaFoto said:
These make me wish I know how to do this stitching. But I don't and therefore have to ask others to do it for me... :roll:
These are great! And even the crops still show so much detail. How many photos make the first pano?

Easy... when you take the shots make sure you hold the camera in portrait format, that way you have more resolution on the vertical, it doesn't matter about the length of the horizon as you can just take another shot

The other thing to do is to make sure you have a overlap of about 10-20% on each shot.

and download something like
The Panorama Factory .... www.panoramafactory.com
or buy something like MGI photovista

I'ts 11 shots that make up the first shot

Waaaaaaay cool.
And it works with scanned-in prints, too?
For I have those about 11 prints taken from the Hamburg Tele-Tower and they make a nice panorama. Not perfect, but when I see what Woodsac made from my two admittedly crooked "Leica-Sunsets"-pics, then there is HOPE........... Yay.

LaFoto said:
Waaaaaaay cool.
And it works with scanned-in prints, too?
For I have those about 11 prints taken from the Hamburg Tele-Tower and they make a nice panorama. Not perfect, but when I see what Woodsac made from my two admittedly crooked "Leica-Sunsets"-pics, then there is HOPE........... Yay.

providing all shots are the same dimensions it will work. But remember if one shot is 3000x2000 pixels and one is 3001x2000 pixels it will not work

Most reactions

Back